Why choose to have your cabin fitted by the Factory Cabins installers?
We are pleased to announce the formation of a brand new log cabin installation service that covers the whole of the UK. The decision to do this was driven by our wish to create a value-for money fitting service with unprecedented customer service and attention to detail. The teams are comprised of experienced cabin fitters together with time served carpenters and project managers from the UK events industry. The presence of events tradespeople in our teams is important because these skilled individuals are used to working to the high levels demanded by image-obsessed corporations.
When you choose to buy a cabin from us, you will get a high quality cabin at a price that nobody can match. It then makes good sense to choose our in-house installation service to ensure that your cabin, with any modifications you want, is fitted correctly so that you can enjoy your cabin, trouble-free, for many years to come.
How does the Factory Cabins installation service work??
Every client and every situation is different so we know that we have to be totally flexible in our approach to installation!
Just want us to construct the base and undertake the basic assembly of your garden office? No problem! Want us to project manage everything for you including customised options, entirely new elements and a turnkey installation service? Also no problem. Quite simply, we work to your specifications and your budget!
What services does the factory Cabins installations service cover?
When you appoint Factory Cabins to undertake the fitting of your cabin you tap into a pool of diverse knowledge and experience going back 20+ years.
We can assist with any, or all, of the following:
• Basic construction of your cabin
• Constructing a base: concrete or ground screws (piles) or other environmentally responsible options
• Preparation of the site prior to installation of the cabin
• Customisation of cabins: bespoke measurements / shapes, non-standard windows and doors,
• Installation of roofing using EPDM rubber sheeting, shingles (numerous types) + drip trays, guttering, downpipes and soakaways
• Fitting of insulation for walls, roofs and floors (with appropriate breathable membranes an vapour barriers)
• Electrics: connecting the cabin to mains, sockets and lighting, heating and cooling / air conditioning systems, solar energy systems, ground source heating / cooling
• ICT: internet connection, telephone landline, AV and entertainment systems
• Plumbing and drainage: installing toilets, showers, basins, kitchenettes
• Decking areas
• Painting / wood preservation and decorating
• Installing gyms
• Security systems: cameras / safes, locks / alarms
• Advice on office layout – optimisation for productivity and for aesthetics
• Advice about planning permission
What should you do if you’re interested in this service?
Start off by having an informal chat with our UK installation manager, Mark Beaumont:
Mobile: +44 (0)7481 900 008